Would you like to change your relationship with food? Learn your habits and triggers, and stop emotional eating.
This 6-week programme delivered online via Zoom will help you to understand how your brain and mind work in relation to your weight management.
You will learn how stress, anxiety, and sleep play a huge role in how our body stores fat, and how the conflict in your mind of what you should do, and what you actually end up doing, can be stopped.
I will help you to change your patterns of thinking, create positive achievable solution-focused goals, regain control, and get back on track. So you can enjoy the weight management journey feeling positive, and confident, and knowing that this time you will achieve your goal, and maintain it.
Sessions last between an hour and an hour and a half and will always end with a relaxing 30-minute hypnosis session.
Every session is broken down into 3 main parts.
- Each week you will learn insights into the brain and a particular aspect of weight management. How to build a healthy relationship with food, ditch the old triggers, and learn new habits. There will be time allocated for questions and discussions following this segment.
- I will guide you in identifying a small step forward that you can implement in helping you to achieve your weight management goals. This is not discussed within the group and is completely private. You do not need to share this small goal with the group or anyone if you do not wish to.
- Finally, we finish with a relaxing 30-minute hypnosis session to help you unwind, reduce any stress, build confidence & self-esteem, and help your brain to process the suggestions. You will also receive an audio download to listen to in between your group sessions.
What you can gain from this programme.
- Change your relationship with food and regain control.
- Learn how stress and sleep affect weight, the physiology.
- Reduce stress and anxiety so you can stop emotional eating.
- Identify your habits and triggers, and adopt new habits.
- Learn how your thoughts affect your physiology.
- Insights into the workings of the brain and the mind-body connection
- Change patterns of behaviour.
- Build your confidence and increase levels of motivation.
- Create positive solution-focused goals that are achievable.
- Community, connection, and support.
Classes are all held online via Zoom so you can be in the comfort of your own home. They are fun, relaxing, and supportive, and you can interact as much or as little as you wish with zero pressure.
The total investment cost for this 6-week programme is £120. Payment is required at the time of booking. Payment options are available, please ask.
The next group of sessions starts on January 25th 2023 at 7:30 pm.
For more information or to reserve your place, please don’t hesitate to contact me.