Muhammad Ali, arguably one of the greatest boxers there has ever been, has been quoted as saying – “Champions aren’t made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them – a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have the skill, and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill”.
Having the talent and the skill is one thing, but the mindset is what makes all the difference. A lack of confidence and self-doubt is the biggest threat to success; and that is across the board, not just in sports.
A successful athlete (or performer) is able to control their mental state far better than their rivals. This gives them the psychological advantage and helps them to perform to their maximum potential without nerves negatively affecting their performance.
Adding a mental edge to your sports performance is the best way to ensure you are giving 100% whether you are an amateur or a professional.
Let me ask you a few questions…
- Do you want to be the best you can be?
- Do you want to increase your potential?
- Do you want that unbreakable positive mental attitude so you can achieve your goals?
- Do you want to be truly “in the zone”? Where outside distractions are barely noticeable and your performance skills are at their highest!
Would you like to…
- Say ‘NO’ to anxiety or nerves
- Say ‘NO’ to self-doubt and low confidence
- Say ‘YES’ to being mentally confident!
- Say ‘YES’ to being “In the zone”!
- Say ‘YES’ to making an impact!
- Say ‘YES’ to feeling like you are at the top of your game!
Solution Focused Clinical Hypnotherapy can help reduce stress and anxiety of performance, enabling you to truly be “in the zone”, improve your focus, increase your confidence, develop your mental edge, give you that psychological advantage, and have you brimming with positive energy and ready to smash your goals!